HOMEMADE CHEMICAL PEEL RECIPE
Acne, scars and burns can be treated with chemical peel. They are natural fruits acids that act as a homemade chemical peel, sloughing off old dead skin to reveal the newer looking skin underneath.
There are different kind of chemical peels and mostly performed in a controlled environment by a professional.
Salon strength chemical peels are more potent than just plain fruit juice.
Homemade chemical peel used overtime can help you achieve what you need and it also help you control what you need and it also help you control what is on your skincare ingredients.
You can go mild or stronger with the peel. You have two options.
- 1 small cucumber, seeded and pureed
- 1 tablespoon of unflavored gelatin
- ¼ teaspoon powdered meat tenderizer
- A dash of cinnamon (caution: too much will irritate the skin)
- Add Water if necessary
(1) Put the purred cucumber inside a medium sized bowl and sprinkle with the gelatin. Add a little water if it doesn’t start to dissolve.
(2) Sprinkle the cinnamon, meat tenderizer over the mixture and stir. The gelatin will dissolve to form a paste. Add water of need to be.
(3) Apply and leave for 15-20 minutes.
(4) Slowly peel off. Rinse and follow with moisturizer or lavender essential oil and vitamin E oil.
Should be done once a month.
Want to go milder? Use a pureed apple
Want to go deeper? Use lemon or lime.
- Sugar can work well too. Sugar cane (glycolic acid)
- Papaya and Pineapple