PROFESSIONAL SKINCARE RECIPE
Aesthetician Gina Mari
Lemon and oatmeal mask
- ½ cup of uncooked rolled oats
- 4 tablespoon of lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon of honey (optional)
Mix to form a paste. Apply and leave for 10 minutes. Could be used two times per week. This recipe is perfect for only skin.
Esthetician Nerida Joy
Skin brightening and Hydrating mask
- 2 tablespoon of fuller’s earth clay
- ½ teaspoon of lemon peel powder
- ½ teaspoon of licorice root powder
- 1/4teaspoon of vitamin c powder
- 3 drops of lemon or lime essential oil Aloe Vera juice (soothing and healing)
- Greek yogurt (purifying and cleansing)
- Raw honey (nourishing and softening)
Mix dry ingredient with essential oil. Add your liquids to form a paste. Apply on your face and neck for 15 minutes; just don’t let the mask fully dry. Can be done twice a week to achieve a brighter and more hydrated skin.
Esthetician Kate Somerville.
- ½ cup of plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of ground flax seed meal
Mix ingredient together. Massage in for 30 seconds and leave for 2 minutes. Lactose will help dissolve dead skin cells. Honey is anti-microbial and hydrates skin. Flaxseed acts as a physical exfoliate and gently lifts away dead skin cells.
Esthetician Susan Ciminelli
Honey and Yogurt Mask
- ½ cup full fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoon of raw honey
- Mix ingredients to make a paste.
Leave for 20 minutes. This can be done 3 times a week. Lactic acids will peel away dead cells and honey will draw moisture into the skin while protecting it from bacteria growth. This mask leaves your skin soft and fresh.
Esthetician Mandy Epley
The Cystic-Acne Fighter
- Organic apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon of organic, raw Manuka honey, raw milk
First, use the vinegar to swipe all over your face wait for 5 minutes before you apply your mask. Mix turmeric powder with Manukahoney, leave on for 15 minutes and wash. If there is any yellowish tint on the skin, simply use raw milk with cotton ball to go over it. This mask can be done twice a week. This mask gives relief from inflamed, cystic properties.
Vitamin Bomb Face Mask
- ½ of Banana
- 1 apricot
- 1 tablespoon of lukewarm water
Mix the two fruit with lukewarm water in a blender. Apply the mask to your face leave for 20 minutes and then rinse with cool water. This mask is loaded with vitamin that treats wrinkles, dehydration and even skin tone and texture.
Esthetician Renee Rouleau
Nutmeg and Milk Exfoliating Mask
- ½ tablespoon of ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon of whole milk
Combine ingredient and stir well. Apply on a clean face. Massage in small circles. Leave for 5-10 minutes. Nutmeg as natural anti-bacterial and calming properties. Milk is exfoliating, hydrating and soothing. This mask is good for healing sensitivity.
Joanna Vargas, Celebrity Facialist
Hydrating and Oxygenating Mask
- ¼ cup of yogurt
- ½ of an avocado
- 2 tablespoon of oat grass juice or wheat grass juice
Mix the ingredients and apply to clean a face. Leave for 15 minutes. Avocado is chockfull of B vitamins and the yogurt is exfoliating and soothing. The oat or wheat juice detoxes and feed the skin important nutrients. This mask stimulates your lymphatic system to get rid of toxins and hydrates and oxygenates the skin.
- 1/8 cup of probiotic powder
- 15 drops of red burdock root (in liquid form)
- 3 tablespoon and ionized acidic water
blend to make a paste.
Apply a thick layer to your face and leave for 30 minutes before removing with a cold towel. Probiotic hydrates the skin, repairs natural defenses and prevents collagen damage. Red burdock root helps prevent and heal age spots and reduces wrinkles. Ionized acidic water naturally tones and tightens the skin.
Esthetician Holly Byerly
Cocoa-Coconut and Yogurt mask
- 1 teaspoon of virgin oil
- ¼ teaspoon of cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon of plain Greek yogurt
Ingredients should be room temperature before mixing for easy mix. Blend everything together, apply thin layer of the mask on face, neck and chest area and leave on for 10-20 minutes. The mask is revitalizing, soothing and slightly exfoliating.
J’ai Lone Esthetician
Acne-Prone Face Mask
- 1 teaspoon of Zinc and Sulphur masque by jai lone
- ½ teaspoon of aloe Vera
- ½ teaspoon of powder probiotic or ½-1 teaspoon of low fat yogurt
- ½ teaspoon neem powder (use 1 teaspoon if your skin is really broken out)
Mix your mask, apply and leave for 10-20 minutes. Can be use twice a week or as a spot treatment. This mask will help work your way towards a clear complexion.
Esthetician Ejiro Abiaziem
Glycolic Acid Facial Mask
- 2 tablespoon raw organic sugar (raw cane sugar)
- 2 tablespoon raw honey
- Juice of ½ lemons
- Blend sugar to break it down.
- Combine honey and sugar in a dish
- Squeeze the lemon juice and mix well
- Apply to face and neck
- Rinse with warm water after 5-10 minutes.