BODY BUTTER RECIPES
Mango body butter
- Half cup of mango butter
- ¼ grape seed, jojoba or olive oil
- ¼ coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot powder
- 1 teaspoon Lavender essential oil or any essential oil of your choice (optional)
- 1 cup virgin coconut oil
- ½ cup raw cocoa butter
- ½ cup pastured ghee (pure butter fat)
- ½ cup raw shea butter
- 1 teaspoon solid perfume (optional)
- 20 – 30 drops essential oil, Lavender oil is my go to oil.
De – Stress whipped body butter
- ¼ cup magnesium oil
- ¼ cup shea butter
- ¼ coconut oil
- ¼ cocoa butter
- 10 drops orange essential oil
- 10 drops bergamot essential oil
- 10 drops frankincense essential oil
- Heat shea butter, coconut oil and cocoa butter together in a double boiler over low heat until melted.
- Remove and add magnesium oil and essential oils
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes, until solid but soft to the touch.
- Whip ingredient with hand mixer for 2-3 minutes until fluffy
- Transfer for storage.
- 3 0z cocoa butter
- ½ 0z beeswax
- 1 0z distilled water
- 2 0z powdered glutathione
- 2 0z witch hazel
- 1 0z coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
Place the beeswax, honey, distilled water and cocoa butter in the top double boiler, use medium to low heat. Remove from heat and add coconut oil, witch hazel and glutathione powder. Stir until the powder is thoroughly mixed.
Lemon Cream body butter
- 6 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon vitamin E oil
- ¼ cup Lemon essential oil
- ¼ cup cacao butter
- Place the coconut oil and cacao butter in a saucepan over low heat, warm until melted .
- Remove from heat and add vitamin E oil and essential oil.
- Let cool until mixture solidifies
- Mix until fluffy and firm.